Work With An Accomplished Car Accident Attorney Who Has Decades Of Experience
For over 30 years, Mr. Cannarozzi has focused the majority of his practice on aggressive, competent and ethical representation to a conclusion, resulting in superior monetary compensation awards for each of his client’s personal injuries incurred from automobile/motorcycle accidents.
The law firm has obtained over $3 million in personal injury, noneconomic (pain and suffering) and economic (loss of income/out-of-pocket expenses) cases.
Why Work With Attorney Cannarozzi?
Not all New Jersey injury attorneys are alike. Few have over three decades of experience and a broad base of injury experience as attorney Cannarozzi. Additionally, there are some elements of his career and work that set him apart. These include that he:
- Presently serves on the New Jersey Superior Court personal injury and auto, nonbinding arbitration panels
- Is proficient in all areas of auto liability
- Attends yearly seminars on these areas of law, including injuries to the spine and related body parts
- Is knowledgeable with respect to how to present a case on accident reconstruction, including the biomechanics of injuries
- Has vast experience in binding arbitration procedures, as he served as a New Jersey no-fault dispute resolution professional from 1999 to 2003
- Has arbitrated thousands of personal injury and automobile arbitration cases
- Is uniquely qualified in coordinating the intricacies of obtaining maximum New Jersey no-fault benefits, especially the medical expenses payments (Med Pay)
- Utilizes only the best-rated medical facilities
- Assembles and oversees a team of highly qualified medical experts who meticulously provide superior services for the ultimate benefit of his clients
- Has recovered over $5 million in noneconomic damages (pain and suffering) for his clients over the course of his legal career
Trust your auto accident case to a highly rated attorney with decades of successful experience and a distinguished legal career. Mr. Cannarozzi has decades of experience with personal injury matters.
Contact The Firm For An Assessment Of Your Case
Not sure if your auto accident is a personal injury claim? Speak with attorney Cannarozzi and his team. Explain what happened so that you understand your rights to seek compensation. Call 201-261-6444 or connect via website contact email.