There are few things more overwhelming and potentially devastating than being charged with a crime. That said, the criminal defense lawyer you choose to represent you will have an enormous impact on the outcome. Experience is the best teacher. E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi has been representing individuals in the Superior Court of New Jersey on indictable offenses for over 30 years. If you need a legal team with the knowledge and skill required to effectively defend you, you’re in the right place. Contact the Law Office of E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi today to learn more.
New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer | Providing Assertive Defense In Criminal Law Cases
Vigorous representation of your rights through strategy, technique, aggressive motion practice, and style is the key to effective advocacy, especially when the risk of imprisonment and enormous fines and penalties are at stake. You can expect experienced, proficient, and dedicated representation in your defense, and E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi will fight for your rights every step of the way.
Professional Representation And Ethical Defense | Our Legal Services
The Law Office of E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi offers representation for numerous criminal charges, including:
- DUIs: Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a crime. If you’re accused of doing so, you need a competent criminal defense lawyer who can help fight your charges at all costs.
- Assault: Often, people find themselves facing assault charges simply for defending themselves against assailants. With the right attorney in your corner, you’ll have access to a plethora of potential defenses against your charges.
- Domestic Violence Defense: Accusations of domestic violence can ruin a person’s reputation and career, and can warrant extensive jail time. Unfortunately, false accusations of domestic violence are not uncommon. If you’re accused of domestic violence, the Law Office of E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi is here to help.
- Drug Crimes: Drug charges are among the most common criminal charges people in New Jersey face. Whether you’re wrongfully accused of possession or simply made a mistake, you can depend on us to defend you at every turn.
- Theft: The state of New Jersey looks down on those accused of theft, as it is both a moral and legal crime. If you’re accused of shoplifting, burglary, robbery, or any other theft charge, we are here to help.
- Expungements: As you know, having a criminal record can make your life exceedingly difficult. Fortunately, in some cases, you may have your record cleared or expunged. If you’re wondering if you qualify for an expungement, give us a call today.
- Grand Jury Defense: A grand jury is tasked with indicting a suspect of a crime. Our legal team can work to put a stop to your case before it even formally begins.
- Property Crimes: Crimes against property, such as vandalism, arson, or burglary, can warrant extensive jail time and a host of other penalties. Don’t face these charges alone.
- White Collar Crimes: The phrase “white-collar crime” is a blanket term to describe a wide range of crimes, typically those involving theft. If you’re accused of embezzlement, extortion, or any other such crime, we’re here to help.
- Juvenile Defense: If your child was recently accused of committing a crime, you need an attorney who can help protect his or her future. Fortunately, you’re in the right place.
- Gun and Weapon Offenses: You have Second Amendment rights. Our firm is here to protect those rights. If you’re accused of violating the law, we are also here to help you and shield you from a wide range of criminal penalties.
- Municipal/Town Court Offenses: To the surprise of many, municipal offenses, such as traffic tickets, often still require the attention of a competent attorney. Our firm is ready to take your case.
From first-time DWI/DUI and traffic tickets to complex fraud charges, you can trust the firm to provide skilled defense strategies. The penalties of a conviction can greatly impact your freedom and your future, which is why it is important to speak with a committed criminal defense lawyer as early in your case as possible.
Additionally, you should note that we also provide legal services for individuals looking to have their records cleared via expungement. Though not all criminal convictions will qualify, if you’ve been previously convicted of a crime, it’s well worth your effort to reach out to our firm to learn whether you may qualify for expungement, which can give you a new lease on life.
Potential Penalties for Criminal Convictions in New Jersey
Once a person is convicted of a crime, they can expect to face various penalties, many of which will impact their life for years down the road. Just some of the potential penalties you may face for a criminal conviction are as follows:
- High fines
- Jail or prison time
- Court-mandated drug or alcohol classes
- Potential suspension or revocation of your driver’s license
- If you’re an immigrant, potential deportation from the United States
You should also take note that in most cases, once a person is convicted of a crime, they will develop a criminal record. A criminal record will make it so prospective employers will know you’ve committed a crime, it may be more difficult to secure certain loans, and you may even have difficulty finding housing, as landlords frequently run background checks on prospective tenants. These are just some of the long-term ramifications of having a criminal record, which is yet another reason why it’s so important to have a competent criminal defense lawyer in your corner from the start.
Why Hire the Law Office of E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi?
Rather obviously, at such a pivotal moment in your life, the attorney you choose to represent you and fight your criminal charges is critical. E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi has over three decades of experience representing clients facing all types of criminal charges, and he is ready to put that experience to work in your case. Mr. Cannarozzi will work to have the consequences of your charges significantly mitigated, or, in the best cases, entirely dropped. Our legal team possesses an in-depth knowledge of the various laws and statutes within our criminal justice system, and we are well-equipped to defend you at every turn. With so much on the line, don’t hire just any law firm to represent you; hire the Law Office of E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi.
Start Your Defense Promptly | Contact a Dedicated Criminal Defense Lawyer
When you face an investigation or arrest, what you do next can either work for you or against you. Do not wait to protect your rights. Get a free consultation with the experienced attorney at the Law Office of E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi by contacting us online. We understand all that’s at stake, and you have our pledge to do everything in our power to preserve your freedom. The bottom line is that we are here to fight for your rights and safeguard your future, and we will be, every step of the way.