Distinguished Personal Injury Representation
For over 30 years, firm founder E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi has provided superior legal services to the residents of northern New Jersey, Rockland County and Orange County in New York.
Protect your rights, and work with a highly rated attorney who has a proven record of attaining compensation for injured clients.
Why Work With Attorney Cannarozzi?
Attorney E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi is an experienced trial attorney. His record reflects decades of providing maximum recovery in all personal injury matters. He has recovered over $5 million for his clients during the course of his representation of injured victims. Additionally:
- Mr. Cannarozzi has served as a dispute resolution professional 1999–2003, arbitrating all New Jersey no-fault claims on the permanent panel of arbitrators regarding unpaid medical billing for services rendered by doctors and facilities arising out of auto accidents.
- As a result of his trial experience and negotiation skills, he has been successful in recovering maximum monetary damages for his clients.
- He has often recovered the policy limits from the defendant’s insurance companies in auto-related claims.
In addition, Mr. Cannarozzi has a reputation for aggressive representation and skillful negotiation in all areas of personal injuries resulting in maximum monetary recovery while coordinating payment of all medical bills for each of his clients.
Committed To Providing Prompt Service, And Professional And Ethical Representation
With over three decades of successful legal practice, Mr. Cannarozzi provides a broad base of services. He assists clients with litigation and negotiation matters that include:
- Nursing home negligence
- Accidents on the job, including construction accidents
- Wrongful death
- Car/vehicle accidents, including truck and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- No-fault arbitrations
- Premises liability
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Dog bite cases
- Tort claims and Title 59 cases against governmental entities
- Products liability
Mr. Cannarozzi welcomes your inquiries as to whether you have a viable personal injury case.
A Proven Injury Attorney Who Will Protect Your Rights To Compensation
Do not delay in retaining legal representation after an accident. The insurance company representatives are skilled at asking questions. A poorly worded answer may affect your ability to pursue a claim or negatively affect your overall compensation. Let your attorney do the talking. Call 201-261-6444 or connect with the firm via website contact email. Mr. Cannarozzi offers a free consultation and case assessment to injured people seeking representation.